Curtis Vision proudly represents some of our region's leading Optometrists.
B.Sc M.C.Optom. Cert.Oc.Pharm
B.Sc. D.B.A. D.Optom
B.Optom (Hons). Cert. Oc. Pharm
B.V.Sc., P.G.Dip.V.C.S MANZCVS (SAS). B.Optom (Hons). T.P.A.
B.Optom (Hons). T.P.A.
| ||Our Optometrists can:|
- Examine visual errors and eye health using the latest specialist equipment
- Examine and analyse eye disease and related health disorders
- Liaise with your General Practitioner or medical specialist about your eyes
- Prescribe and advise on spectacle lens and frame choices
- Prescribe, fit and advise on the use of contact lenses; both rigid and soft
- Issue LTSA eyesight certificate for driver license
- Provide certified visual examinations for VDU operators
- Provide CAA certified eye examinations
Your optometrist may advise special tests be undertaken following your general visual examination.
These tests may require an additional visit by the patient and may include:
- Retinal photography
- Corneal topography
- Assessment of visual fields
- Dilation for further analysis of the interior of the eye
- Colour vision assessment and further measure of internal pressure within the eye.